Sunday 3 July 2011

A LESSON LEARNED FROM ONIGIRI

Onigiri, also known as Omusubi is a type of Japanese food made from white rice formed into triangular shape and often finishing by the touch with wrapping up in Nori (Seaweed). It is called, Rice Ball.


I recently broke up with my 
ex and my kitchen was filled with some of the stuff which was left behind. I found a bag of Japanese rice n seaweed in my cabinet which it really bring back quite a hurtful memories. So i was thinking, what the heck just eat everything up I just don't feel like having left-overs memories still haunting me every time n every corner I go in my flat. 





Boiled the rice as usual as I alway do, add some preservative and wrapped it up. 


And I can predict this will be the worst dish I can ever do, which is true. It really sucks ! 


Well, somehow or another, I did learn a lesson here. Do not enter the kitchen and trying to cook anything if the heart and passion ain't there anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment