Friday 17 June 2011

MY NEW PET, CRAPPY

I went to this newly opened buffet - Red Hot World Buffet in Deansgate with my buddies few weeks ago. I don't really like Buffet as I worked in Chinese Buffet restaurant last 5 years ago in Park Royal,  London. I've seen the food handling and preparation inside the kitchen, and the cooks threw in gallons of MSG to each and every dishes. I told myself I am not going to waste my money to eat in those Chinese style buffet. 

Unlike those normal tradition buffet found in Chinatown, this new International Buffet is not the usual poor quality mass produced buffet dishes. The settings and the interior were very appealing. They have very helpful staffs (who actually can speaks English). Good choices of different cuisines (some which actually cook in front of the customers in the open kitchen), spacious, light and great ambience.

I was getting myself the Mussels in Mongolian sauce in the main course corner. Like I said before, I was born in an island and seafood to me is like part of my body fresh.

I was happily enjoying my big slice of mussels throwing 2 pieces in my mouth in one shot and at the same time getting ready the third and fourth pieces on my plate. But what surprise me was I saw something glowing inside one of the mussel on my plate. I dig it out and guess what I found ? A tiny little crab still in a good form sticking inside the mussel.



It is so cute and I still keep it until now.  It was really something funny and I cant stop giggling whenever I think of it lol !! I called it Crappy, my pet ~
Crappy was looking at my Post giggling with me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment