Wednesday 10 September 2014

MAGNUM'S PLEASURE POP-UP STORE @ SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA



There it comes again... The Magnum Pleasure Pop-Up store, celebrating its 25 years birthday this year. It was a customize ice cream instead of eating a plain magnum. 



My mate who went to try it out last year told me that the line were unbelievable long but since there was nothing much for me to do on my holiday, we went over to Westfield on the Chinese Mooncake Festival at Monday to try it out.



Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad which it took us less than 10 minutes in line, and also we have our own sweet time to watch how the pleasure been done. 





There are 18 types of toppings to choose from, which mainly from chocolate, nuts and dried fruits.







I picked a dark magnum chocolate with roasted pistachio, rose petals and mocha chips with white chocolate drizzle to finish where else my mate had a very simple milk magnum chocolate with roasted pistachio and rose petals finishing with dark chocolate to drizzle on top. 



It was a fun experience designing our own ice cream and watching it made in front of us :)






No comments:

Post a Comment